Monday, June 13, 2011

Shanghai, I'm in luv

1. Journey to Shanghai
Last November 2010 I went to one of modern city with my aunt and cousins. After from Hangzhou, we went straight to Shanghai by plane. I fell in love when saw the building which is a combination of Eastern and Western culture.

2. Shanghai Bond
The first time you heard that word, it would remain you to a movie by Chow Yun Fat and the ganks. Actually, Shanghai Bond is like a harbour. From there you could travel around Shanghai by Ferry. The wind blew strong and the scenery was awesome. I couldn't stop smilling by myself. Across where I stood, I could see office and behind me was buildings. Suddenly, it rained and unfortunately I couldn't enjoy the scenery again. So, we decided to hit the road..
3. TV Tower
Well, Shanghai's TV Tower is the 2nd highest tower.You had to wear flat shoes or sandals because on the 6th floor the floor were covered by glasses which was fragile, of course.
For me, it really was awesome cause everytime you watched Shanghai Movie you would see this tower.  I think it's a trade mark of this city.
The most interesting was you could walk around the glasses floor and looked down to see a small park in the middle of the street. If you are afraid of height, I suggest you not to look down. Most people took a picture when they stood or scout on the glasses floor.

If you ask me which city I like the most from my China tour,
I will say Shanghai.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment