Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father: I love you

I remembered when I was a little girl, my Dad used to take a report card from School for 17 yrs. ‎​​º♥ºː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ÒÖÓː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́º♥º He had shown his patient dealing with a brat at KG. Well, I used to be called by Headmaster because I did a terrible thing each day like throwing stone to teacher or wore nail paint.

One thing that I remembered well in my teenage is when I almost break down because I couldn't be as smart as my friend. Cause since KG My IQ wasn't good enough (The Headmaster sent me to Psychiatrist to check IQ and EQ due my overreaction). He only said that " Yuli, everyone is created the same. They also eat the same rice. If they can, you also can" That's what I believe till now. As a result, I have to work harder to catch up them. Now, here I am a teacher who tries to motivate a student like me.

My father in adulthood doesn't play significant role in love life but he is the one who contributes the most in my career. He delivers me to my work place and wait till I finish teaching.



Dad, I'm still your little girl

Sign,

Juliana

0 comments:

Post a Comment